FOOD SAFETY AND CONSISTENCY
SUPPLY CHAIN RELIABILITY
- Growing awareness of food safety standards and strict implementation of FSSAI regulations, make it imperative for front end restaurant and QSR outlets to have strict control over food quality including fresh produce.
- Brands with multiple outlets have to deliver product with consistency of product specification and quality across outlets, and need to have a strong back end supply chain to ensure that there is no loss of business due to non availability of key input materials.
PROCESSING AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Indian agriculture is also largely dependent on rains for growing of crops. This means that there is no surety of product supplies from season to season and also the fact that the same product needs to be sourced from different regions of India during different seasons.
- Failure of rains or unseasonal rains can cause havoc with seasonal crops and this often leads to extreme volatility in the quality, supply and price of fresh vegetables.
- India has a weak back end infrastructure for transportation and logistics of fresh cut vegetables from the farms to the aggregating markets and end customers. This results in huge transit losses and inconsistency of supply in the end markets.
- We have a strong procurement network ranging from direct farm sourcing, region sourcing and sourcing from local aggregation markets.
- Robust back end sourcing capability helps us to ensure that we are able to deliver fresh cut vegetables, Peeled Fresh Vegetables of the desired quality to our customers throughout the year at consistent prices. This ensures that our customers are able to concentrate on efficiently running their front end operations without having a daily worry about sourcing of fresh cut produce.
- Our team follows strict raw material receiving criteria to ensure that only the best quality material is accepted for processing. The material is sorted and graded on receipt.
- The entire, raw material, processing, WIP and Finished Goods area is air conditioned and temperature controlled.
- Only RO treated water is used in the entire processing of vegetables, and sanitation is done using Suma Tab, which is an internationally approved chlorine based sanitizing agent. There are no preservatives or any other chemicals used in the processing of fresh cut vegetables.
- Product is cut as per the customized norms of each customer and packaging (food grade vacuum packed or normal food grade plastic pouch) is also used as per customer volume patterns and requirements.
- Product is kept chilled between 1 and 4 Deg Celsius to ensure integrity and shelf life throughout the shelf life of the product.
- Our FSSAI approved facilities have been certified with the highest ISO 22000 FSSC quality rating by SGS India.
- We also undergo regular third party audits which are initiated by our large international QSR customer Bands and these audits are also conducted by globally approved third party audit firms.
"We are accepting local inquires
mostly from Delhi & NCR."